Here is a sample web application to test Insertion, Retrieval and Deletion of a resource to Registry.
Here is the sample servlet code. Github Link
To test the application host it to WSO2 Application Server. Execute the following commands.
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Monday, November 3, 2014
I've been working on an application(WSO2 Cluster Wizard) which creates a Worker-Manager Separated cluster for a given WSO2 Product. The objective of this application is to reduce the time spent on creating clusters in developers/testing local machines. Though puppet scripts can automate the process AFAIK, no one uses puppets to create clusters in their local setups'.
This is a simple GUI application which is very easy to use. Here is a screen shot of the UI.
- Creates Worker-Manager separated cluster (WKA based)
- Choice of enabling registry mounting
- Works on almost every WSO2 product
- Works on both Windows and Linux environments
How to use
Run the application using java -jar ClusterWizard.jar
- Select the zip file of product you want to cluster
- Select the destination folder
- Fill out the Manager and Worker settings
- If registry mounting enabled fill out the mysql connection details
- Hit execute button.
Hope this will be useful, and highly appreciate your feedback. :)
In the next version I'll be hoping to add the WSO2ELB configuration support also.
Source can be found at. Github Link