WSO2 MSF4J Quick Start Guide
WSO2 recently started implementing a Micro Services Server and finally it will be available as a Micro Services Framework 4 Java. In this post we are going to learn and understand how fast you can write a Micro service in a couple of steps.
So lets get start then.
1. JDK 1.8
2. Maven 3.2.0 or above
- Clone the git repository and you have to build it, since it's not still released.
2. Create the project using the archetype
3. Open the project using your IDE. and change the HelloService.java as follows. We only implement the GET here.
4. Run the program from your IDE. if it's successfully started you'll get a similar log.
5. Now lets invoke the service using curl command to test it..
So that's it folks, you have implemented your first micro service and just invoked it!!!
So if you are interested, please checkout our git documentation for more features, performance comparisons. And if you have any questions don't forget to drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
See you soon with another interesting blog post... :)