I've been working on an application(WSO2 Cluster Wizard) which creates a Worker-Manager Separated cluster for a given WSO2 Product. The objective of this application is to reduce the time spent on creating clusters in developers/testing local machines. Though puppet scripts can automate the process AFAIK, no one uses puppets to create clusters in their local setups'.
This is a simple GUI application which is very easy to use. Here is a screen shot of the UI.
- Creates Worker-Manager separated cluster (WKA based)
- Choice of enabling registry mounting
- Works on almost every WSO2 product
- Works on both Windows and Linux environments
How to use
Run the application using java -jar ClusterWizard.jar
- Select the zip file of product you want to cluster
- Select the destination folder
- Fill out the Manager and Worker settings
- If registry mounting enabled fill out the mysql connection details
- Hit execute button.
Hope this will be useful, and highly appreciate your feedback. :)
In the next version I'll be hoping to add the WSO2ELB configuration support also.
Source can be found at. Github Link